Skip to content
- Freshen up your woolen slippers by shaking out crumbled dirt from them. Then suck it up with a vacuum cleaner and leave to ventilate for a while.
- Dry clean.
- Hand wash felted slippers in a warm water with a small amount of means for wool cleaning and then let woolen footwear to dry naturally in a room temperature.
- Do not leave woolen slippers with latex soles in direct sunlight.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection